Come for one reason. Stay for many.
Some come for the sun-filled days, the endless horizon, the magnificent and incomparable coast, the nature reserve and the hospitality of the locals.
There are those who come for the rich history of kings and stories of spies, for the entertainment, the culture and the glamour.
Some come for the peace and calm, the seaside terraces, the golf courses surrounded by untouched wilderness, the flavours of the sea, the waves and the wind, the surfing and the sailing.
Between pure nature and great challenges it will be an unforgettable experience.
Best Golf Destination
As proof of its excellence, this region was honored to receive the award for "Established Golf Destination of The Year" Best Golf Destination in 2003, voted by more than 120 tour operators specializing in golf, from 24 countries and members of IAGTO - International Association of Golf Tour Operators.
The region was also the venue for the greatest manifestation of this global industry, IGTM - International Golf Travel Market in December 2004 and was again awarded the title "Golf Destination of the Year (Europe)", for the year 2007 and 2015.
Seven Golf Courses with a unique design
Stay in Cascais and explore all the seven fascinating golf courses, renowned internationally, designed by the world’s most famous architects to satisfy the most demanding golfer, and a wonderful varied coastline.
Between pure nature and great challenges it will be an unforgettable experience!
During your stay, you can improve your swing on the various golf courses designed by the most acclaimed architects at breathtaking locations.
After your game, get ready to finish your day at one of the many seaside restaurants.
Come improve your handicap and stay for the good food Improve your golf skills in one of these courses:
- Belas Clube de Campo
- Golfe do Estoril
- Lisbon Sports Club
- Oitavos Dunes
- Penha Longa Resort
- Pestana Beloura Golf Resort
- Quinta da Marinha Golf
You can find below, a map with the location of each of these courses and know more about them.
You might have already heard something about this! If not, just read between the lines and you might find it the answer to your golfing holidays!
• The Golf Passport entitles the golfers to play on a selection of 3 or 5 golf courses
• The Golfer chooses 3 or 5 courses from the ones available
• The Golfer may play each course once only.
• The Golfer should present the Golf Passport at the golf reception.
o A coupon detached from the Golf Passport will not be accepted.
• The golf reception will remove the coupon valid for that course and return the Golf Passport. The coupons are valid only after signed and stamped by the issuer.
• Golf Passport is valid for weekdays (weekends and bank holidays only on request.) It is advisable to book starting times in advance.
• Players must have a handicap (ladies 36 - men 28) and they may be asked to produce a valid certificate as proof.
• Golf passports are sold by the Incoming Golf Tour Operators, Golf Courses and Hotels, members of the Cascais Tourism Board.
• The company selling the Golf Passport is responsible for booking of starting times.
The Public Selling Price for 2015 / 2016 is:
High Season = 1 to 15 November 2015 | 1 March to 30 June 2016 | September and October 2016:
3 rounds = 238 Euros
5 rounds = 337 Euros
Low Season = 16 November 2015 to 28 February 2016 | 1 July to 31 August 2016 :
3 rounds = 176 Euros (1 free in 8 playing)
5 rounds = 258 Euros (1 free in 8 playing)
A passport that you can use in any golf course of the region.